Pay attention to the instructions and the rules.
The event has a list of minimum safety equipments, which should be carried by the participant. The event organizers have a right to do random tests to check up on that participants are carrying those equipments on the course.
Tapahtuman alustava ohjelma. Tiedot saattavat täydentyä. The organiser reserves the right to make changes. Please follow this page for additional information.
13.8.2021 perjantai / On Friday
|15–22||Numeroiden jako / Bib Pickup||Pyhän Alavuokraamo / Pyhä Lower Rental shop|
14.8.2021 lauantai / On Saturday
|7–10.30||Numeroiden jako / Bib Pickup||Pyhän Alavuokraamo / Pyhä Lower Rental shop|
|9.00 alkaen lähtöryhmittäin||43 km lähtö / 43 km start|
|10.00 alkaen lähtöryhmittäin||21 km lähtö / 21 km start|
|11.00||10 km lähtö / 10 km start|
|11.35–11.45||21 km voittajan maaliintuloennuste / 21 km expected winner|
|12.20–12.30||43 km voittajan maaliintuloennuste / 43 km expected winner|
|15.30||Huttuloman huoltopiste sulkeutuu / Huttuloma aid station get closed|
|17.30||Maali sulkeutuu / finish line get closed|
|19.00||Palkintojenjako / Prize ceremony||Pyhän Alavuokraamo / Pyhä Lower Rental shop|
The event centre is at Pyhä Lower Rental Shop.
Luontotie 6 b
Bib Pickup will be arranged at Pyhä Lower Rental shop.
You will get a bib number and safety pins.
The course is marked properly and tightly by the signs and the wooden sticks flagged with orange tape (height ~0,5 m). There is no need for navigation to complete the course.
Showers are at the event centre.
Races & Map
Map is not suitable for orienteering, but you can still follow your progress on the trail. The course is marked properly and tightly by the signs and the wooden sticks flagged with orange tape (height ~0,5 m). There is no need for navigation to complete the course.
= mandatory = advisable
We give you 10km, 21km, 43km
- Bib – must be visible on the front side of the runner, the timing chip is included to the bib!
10km, 21km, 43km
- Working and fully charged mobile phone protected from water with race emergency phone number +358 40 6605 281 saved
- Elastic adhesive bandage – packed water tight (minimum 6cm x 100cm)
- Water bottle or a hydration reservoir – minimum capacity of 0.5 litres
- Emergency blanket
- Water cup – to avoid wastage there are no disposable cups at the aid stations
- Emergency rations – at least 250kcal
- Mosquito repellent
- Salt – very good aid in case of stomach problems
- Blister patches, sports tape
- Toilet paper
- Shell jacket (windproof will do)
- Poles / telescopic sticks – If you decide to use, they are to be carried throughout the whole race.
There are three official aid stations in general.
- Karhunjuomalampi (10km, 21km and 43km)
- Huttuloma (21km and 43km) – get closed at 3:30 p.m.
- Latvavaara (43km)
Water, sports drinks, salty and sweet snacks are available at all aid stations. Aid stations will also take care of vegans, gluten-frees and those allergic to chocolate – at least. Please pay attention while signing up that you inform us about your special diets. Yet we can’t promise to be able to take account all special diets.
There are no mugs at the aid stations, but you can refill your own mug, bottles and/or water reservoir.
There are toilets here and there along the way but bring your own toilet paper.
Use of external aid is only allowed at the official aid stations.
The type of all the races is semi autonomy. The regulations are based on the common etiquette of Buff Trail Tour Finland and Ultra Trail Tour Finland. You’ll find more information about semi autonomy regulations in English e.g. at the site of UTMB®.
NOTE: Littering (inc. biodegranble fruit skins) can cause a time penalty or a disqualifying – depending on the disrespect of the action.
The organiser reserves the right to make changes. Please follow this page for additional information.